Amoena Contact 386 3E mastectomy form with Comfort+ adheres directly to the skin and moves with the body. This form fits a FULL cup.
Contact Form Benefits:
- Stays in place with every movement
- Relieves pressure on the shoulders - especially important for women with lymphedema or a larger bust
- Easy wear and care
- Provides more freedom in clothing choices like low cut-dresses
- Gives a woman more security and self-confidence
Look and feel natural with soft silicone front layer and new super-soft outer film that feels like cashmere. Stay at a constant, comfortable body temperature longer with new Comfort+. The pearlescent temperature-equalizing layer absorbs excess body heat which reduces perspiration behind the form. Enjoy the attachable confidence of the Pearl adhesive combined with Comfort+ technology—you’ll feel an even more secure adhesion.
The shape of an Amoena Extra breast form is very similar to a standard asymmetrical form; except that the extended portion that goes under the arm is not as elongated. This type of breast prosthesis is indicated for women whose breast surgery did not remove all of the axillary nodes and there is still considerable tissue remaining under the arm.
It stays securely attached, moving with you just like a natural breast. This genuine Amoena Contact 3E "Extra" Breast form has an asymmetrical triangle shape which means the forms are molded to fit the Left or Right side, each having a unique shape.
Available in Sizes 1 to 14 in left or right.
Fitter's Note: Skin that has recently undergone surgery and radiation therapy is extremely sensitive. Therefore, we recommend self-adhesive breast forms only after follow-up treatment once skin has completely healed.
NOTES ON COMFORT+:
Comfort+ breast forms offer a more gradual change in temperature allowing you to stay fresh and comfortable all day. In the photographs below both the breast forms were exposed to extended and intense heating.
- The starting temperature was 20°C (see fig. 1).
- As the tempearture increases in the heated environment, the Comfort+ breast froms stays visibly cooler longer and therefore more comfortable for the wearer (see fig. 2).
- The Comfort+ breast form maintains a more even and comfortable temperature (see fig. 3).
- After the extended heating period is complete both breast forms finally reach the same temperature (see fig. 4).
- As the natural cooling process begins, and the Comfort+ breast form maintains a more gradual decrease in temperature (see fig. 5).
- Once the environment is ventilated the Comfort+ breast form holds the warmth longer for a more subtle transition so you don't notice your breast form (see fig. 6)