Amoena Contact 380 2S light mastectomy form with Comfort Plus adheres directly to the skin and moves with the body. This form fits an AVERAGE cup.
Contact Form Benefits:
- Stays in place with every movement
- Relieves pressure on the shoulders - especially important for women with lymphedema or a larger bust
- Easy wear and care
- Provides more freedom in clothing choices like low cut-dresses
- Gives a woman more security and self-confidence
Light breast forms offer the following benefits:
- Weigh up to a third less than traditional breast forms of the same shape, offering exceptional comfort
- They help to reduce tension in the neck and shoulders, and are therefore particularly beneficial for women with a large bust or who have been diagnosed with lymphedema following their breast surgery.
- Ideal to wear for sports and swimming
- All Amoena light versions combine the advantages of the best fitting breast form with lightweight comfort.
- Now with Comfort+ Amoena Contact attachable breast forms are even more comfortable to wear with a unique and innovative design that includes new Comfort+ technology.
Look and feel natural with soft silicone front layer and new super-soft outer film that feels like cashmere. Stay at a constant, comfortable body temperature longer with new Comfort+. The pearlescent temperature-equalizing layer absorbs excess body heat which reduces perspiration behind the form. Enjoy the attachable confidence of the Pearl adhesive combined with Comfort+ technology—you’ll feel an even more secure adhesion.
Available in Sizes 1 to 14.
Fitter's Note: Skin that has recently undergone surgery and radiation therapy is extremely sensitive. Therefore, we recommend self-adhesive breast forms only after follow-up treatment once skin has completely healed.
NOTES ON COMFORT+:
Comfort+ breast forms offer a more gradual change in temperature allowing you to stay fresh and comfortable all day. In the photographs below both the breast forms were exposed to extended and intense heating.
- The starting temperature was 20°C (see fig. 1).
- As the tempearture increases in the heated environment, the Comfort+ breast froms stays visibly cooler longer and therefore more comfortable for the wearer (see fig. 2).
- The Comfort+ breast form maintains a more even and comfortable temperature (see fig. 3).
- After the extended heating period is complete both breast forms finally reach the same temperature (see fig. 4).
- As the natural cooling process begins, and the Comfort+ breast form maintains a more gradual decrease in temperature (see fig. 5).
- Once the environment is ventilated the Comfort+ breast form holds the warmth longer for a more subtle transition so you don't notice your breast form (see fig. 6)